제14회 서울국제파생상품컨퍼런스 > Forum & Conference

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

Welcometo the 14th Seoul International Derivatives & AlternativeInvesntments Conference. I’d like to

show my gratitude to Mr. Hwang, Young Key the Chairman of Korea Financial Investment Association,

Mr. Lee, Jin Bok the Chairmanof National Policy Committee, Mr. Zhin, Woong Seob the Governor of

the Financial Supervisory Service and Mr. Choi Kyoung Soo the Chairman of KoreaExchange.

I’d like to introduce Professor Don Chance of Louisiana State University.

His book, Introduction to Derivatives and Risk Management, is the bestseller textbook in this area. He

was a well-known visiting professor in KAIST 10 yearsago and I expect his meaningful lessons for the

theme of the conference,‘Innovation of the Derivatives Market, and Restoration’.

In the 14th anniversary of Seoul International Derivatives & Alternative Invesntments Conference, I’d like

to say thank you for the support of many financial organizations, banks, securities and asset companies

including Financial Service Commission, Financial Supervisory Service, Korea Financial Investment

Association, Korea Exchange, Koscom, Korea Securities Depository andKorea Securities Finance

Corporation.

There have been many changes in the financial environment inside and outside Korea for the last decade.

Through the disturbances like Brexit, the market tranquilized but lost vitality. 'Wag the Dog' is not a desirable

phenomenon, but the derivatives securities market of this scale and energy almost threatens product

development of financial companies. No supervision of regulation survives once the market disappears.

Therefore, I expect this conference to be a place for us to look into the reality, problems and alternatives

of the financial market of the world and gather expert knowledge and ideas for Korea derivatives securities

market which is drawing a lot of attention from institutional investors like the national Association of Pension

Funds.

It’s especially hot this summer, but time passes. I wish you tremendous success in the harvesting season.

Thank you.

Gweon,Seong Cheol

President,

TheFinancial News

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.