제16회 서울국제A&D컨퍼런스 > Forum & Conference

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

It gives me great pleasure to extend a very warm welcome to all of the distinguished 

guests to the 16th Seoul International A&D Conference. Especially I would like to 

thank Yoon, Seok Hun, Governor of Financial Supervisory Service, Jung, Ji Won, 

Chairman of Korea Exchange, and even Kwon, Yong Won, president of the Korean 

Financial Investment Association, who took time from their busy schedules.

In hosting the Seoul International Alternative Investments & Derivatives onference for 

the last 15 years, the Financial News is confident that it has greatly helped Korean 

derivative market grow as the world’s number one.

The Financial News has made a crucial decision in order to respond to the rapidly 

changing financial investment environment. The Financial News has changed the 

existing title Seoul International Derivatives & Alternative Investments Conference to 

Seoul International A&D (Alternative Investments & Derivatives) Conference’

and is about to start its first year with the new title.

Both the domestic and international financial environments are changing day by day. 

The domestic derivatives market is rapidly declining for some complicated reasons, 

but on the other hand the alternative investment market such as real estate, airplane 

and ship, which rarely falls under the means of traditional investment, is growing very 

fast. This is considered a result of efforts which make further breakthroughs with the 

financial market in an era of low growth and low interest rates.

It is confidently expected that several speakers including today’s keynote speaker Mr. 

Victor Chua, chairman of Malaysian Venture Capital Association, would give good 

advice and information to us who are looking for new investment opportunities in the 

era of the fourth industrial revolution. Furthermore, as major investors and investing 

institutions which drive the domestic capital market are all gathered, I hope that all 

guests here would get an insight of investment. The hot summer is finally over and fall 

is just around the corner. I wish all who have come to this event well, and will draw my 

remarks to a close.

Thank you.

Kim, Joo Hyun

President, 

The Financial News

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.