제8회 국제 지식재산권 및 산업보안 컨퍼런스 > Forum & Conference

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

Distinguished guests, 

I would like to welcome all of you to The 8th International Intellectual Property Right and 

Industrial Security Conference organized by Financial News. I would like to express my 

gratitude to senator Yoo Dong-Soo, Commissioner of the Korean Intellectual Property 

Office Seong Yun-Mo, Chairman of Presidental Council on Intellectual Property Koo Ja-Yeol, 

President of Korea Patent Attorneys Association Oh Se-Joong, and the president of KAITS 

Park Hee-Jae for attending this event.

We are entering the era of the fourth industrial revolution led by scientific technology such 

as artificial intelligence, internet of things, big data, and block-chain. These technologies are 

the essential element for social and economic change and are leading changes in people’s 

lives as a growth engine for social and economic change. South Korea is the fifth biggest 

country to invest in the technology development following the United States, China, Japan, 

and Germany, investing about 70 trillion won. This is more than 4.2% of GDP and is 

competing the top with Israel in the world ranking. 

What is more important than the technological development is to protect and utilize our 

intellectual rights. In fact, the intellectual rights are the foundation of the national 

competitiveness and the growth engine of the economic development. The importance of 

protecting intellectual property rights is growing as the cost of technological development 

increases and the technological change cycle shortens. Financial News has been putting 

its utmost effort to remind the importance of protecting intellectual property rights and its 

development. 

I hope this event serves an opportunity for companies and associated institutions to 

understand the global trend of intellectual properties and industrial security and to find 

new solutions. 

Thank you.

Kim, Joo Hyun

President & CEO,

The Financial News

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.