제3회 국제 지식재산권 및 산업보안 컨퍼런스 > Forum & Conference

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen.

I would like to welcome you to the 3rd International Intellectual Property & Industrial Security Conference.

I would especially like to give thanks to Jong-Yong Yoon Chairman, Presidential Council on Intellectual

Property, Young-Min Kim Commissioner, Korean Intellectual Property Office, Chairman John Bochnovic,

International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property(AIPPI) and many guests who are here

today.

This is the age of intellectual property rights. The traditional economy based upon manufacturing and

exports have reached its limit. Now it is time to produce high value-added through intellectual property to

prevent another economic turmoil.

Right now, Korea is on the verge of changing from a growth-led economy to a knowledge-led economy.

Korea is the seventh nation with a population of 50 million to earn the gross national income of twenty

thousand dollars per capita. And to achieve the goal of thirty thousand dollars of personal income,  it is

important to utilize. So in this context, I would like to emphasize the significance of International Intellectual

Property & Industrial Security Conference and will make more efforts to develop this conference to a higher

level. 

Distinguished guests,

This conference is a place for sharing knowledge in the field on a global scale. Both local and international

scholars will discuss how to wisely resolve intellectual property disputes. Also a new way of thinking related

to industrial security is likely to be suggested. In addition, it is very meaningful that World Intellectual Property

Association of Korean Practitioners Establishment Assembly will also be held for the first time during this

conference.

As the world economy goes through a paradigm shift from growth-based economy to creativity-based one,

I hope this conference can bring useful contents for the prosperity of both Korean and the world economy.

Thank you.

Jae-Ho Jeon

Chairman & CEO,

The Financial News

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.