제1회 국제 산업보안 및 지적재산권 컨퍼런스 > Forum & Conference

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen. I would like to warmly welcome you to the 2011 International

Industrial Security & Intellectual Property rights Conference.

Hosted by The Financial News and co-sponsored by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Small & Medium

Business Administration, The Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry, The Korean Association for

Industrial Technology Security, Korea Industry Property Law Association and Korea Electronics Association,

this conference under the theme of “Intellectual Property Rights and Industrial Security” is an ideal place

for “Sharing of the knowledge on IIS&IPR.”

Intellectual property and industrial security have become crucial issues for the survival of both nations and

businesses. During this conference, leading experts from home and abroad will discuss what Korea needs

to become a powerful nation of knowledge based economy.

Most of all, as the Korean government is ready to implement the basic law of intellectual property rights(IPR)

to become a powerful nation of knowledge economy. I believe during the conference, international and local

intellectuals will bring insights on basic law and its effects as well as managing and protecting the IPR, and

dealing with patent right disputes.

And as information theft by industrial spies or hackers has become a serious issues, it is anticipated that

a fresh discussion on industrial security will be brought up. The damage from information theft by industrial

spies cost 200 trillion won during the period of year 2003 and 2010.

At a time like this, we hope this conference will review today’s industrial security, the legal system from

renowned experts so that both businesses and nation can improve their global competitiveness.

Once again, I would like to welcome you to this conference that will lead the knowledge economy era of

the 21st century from “Copying economy” to “creative economy”. I wish this conference brings success

and happiness to every participant. Thank you very much.

Young-Kwon Cho

Publisher, 

The Financial News

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.