제6회 부산글로벌금융포럼 > Busan Financial News

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

Ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Yoon Bong-hak, new President of Busan Financial News

I’m pleased to have this opportunity to introduce myself to you all and I hope to 

get better acquainted with you over the course of the event.

With beautiful autumn leaves all around, I welcome you all to the 6th Busan Global

Financial Forum. In particular, I would like to extend my gratitude and warm greetings to 

Busan Vice President Byun Sung-wan, Chairman Chung Ji-won of Korea Exchange, 

President Moon Chang-yong of Korea Asset Management Corporation, and President 

Bin Dae-in of BNK Busan Bank for coming to the event despite your busy schedules.

I would also like to express my sincere appreciation to Deputy Governor Kwon In-won 

of the Financial Supervisory Service from Seoul, and our special visitor Chairman 

James Lawrence of Marine Money who has traveled from abroad to deliver the keynote speech.

The Busan Global Financial Forum is co-hosted by Busan Metropolitan City and BNK 

Financial Group. And since last year, the event has also worked with two new partners, 

Pusan National University Graduate School of Finance and the Graduate School of Korea 

Maritime University. Thank you in particular to Dean Lee Jang-woo of Pusan National 

University Graduate School of Finance and Dean Lee Ki-hwan of the Graduate School of Korea

Maritime University for your valued input.

Honored guests, this year marks the 10th anniversary of Busan being designated as a financial

hub. And as the forum is also celebrating its 10th year, we have set this year’s theme as "Busan

Financial Hub Designation, Opening a New Chapter"

In the last 10 years, the central government, Busan city, and related institutions have endeavored 

to foster Busan as a center for derivative and marine finance. And I thank you for your hard work.

However, there are still a few tasks to be completed before Busan can fully established itself as a 

true financial hub. With that said, I look forward to in-depth discussions among experts at today’s 

forum on how to transform Busan into a true financial center.

Busan has been designated as the world's first blockchain regulatory free zone. Blockchain is 

considered an innovative technology leading the wave of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. 

I would like the experts here to gather opinions on how to make the most of this valuable 

opportunity for Busan.

Ladies and gentlemen, despite the short time of seven years since its foundation, Busan 

Financial News is proud to have contributed to the development of local communities through 

various events, including NIE, Newspaper in Education, Term-paper Contest, thesis competition for university students, Baseball Fever for prestigious high schools nationwide, the Global Busan 

Tourism Forum, and the CORE MBA program.

I am certain that this forum will provide much-needed direction and solutions with which Busan 

can navigate the next decade as a global financial center.

Lastly, I would like to convey my very best wishes to all attendees. 

Thank you.

Yoon, Bong Hak

President

Busan Financial News 

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.